"When you rent an instrument from Stone Cottage Band Instrument Shoppe you combine old fashioned personal service with the advantage of a national band instrument rental company."
Why rent to own?
- Try before you buy! - The rent to own enables the student to try the instrument out before deciding you want to buy.
- No obligation to buy! - If, at any time, you decide to return your instrument, and your account is current, you will have no further obligation to pay.
- You are earning credit towards purchasing! - If you keep your instrument, the base rental rate paid will be applied to the purchase price.
- Save money if you choose an early purchase option - There is no cost of rental service fee applied if choose to pay off your rental during the first 12 months. If you decide to purchase early, you will receive a 30% discount off of your balance due for the first 18 months and 10% off for the remainder of the rent to own period.
- No expensive repair bills! - When you purchase the highly recommended LDW-the liability damage waiver- if a repair is needed during your rental period, we will repair the instrument back to playing condition at no additional cost to the renter. - see contract for details.
- EZ Pay option! You sign up with automatic billing using a major credit card so you will avoid credit checks, late fees, and statement fees.